[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Colne Priory Manor: Fine Book (ERO D/DPr100A)

1714 (1714)

document 23901286

Eliz Smith 1714 (out of order in text) admitted after the death of her husband to a messuage called Clarks and five crofts of land on the backside and to another croft called Cattscroft and also to a field formerly in two pieces called Ten Acres and to two parcels of land called Readings and to Stonebridge Croft and also to a croft called Mordens containing 1a and a half and also to a parcel of land lying at the west end of Brockhole formerly Jn Birds and also to a croft called Whitecroft and also to another parcel of land called Bean Field Wellfield and Bambles and to a certain croft called Mundons croft and to another croft called Murdons croft and to a garden called Murdons and to another garden called Bugs garden and to another parcel of pasture being in two pieces upon part of which was formerly a Tylekiln and also to a parcel of land with a garden or grove adjoining called Sturpitts and to a tenement and garden adjoining called Doddingpole Hoe and to another tenement called Wanstaves and to a croft of land called Howletts and to a croft of land with an aldercarr called Smiths and to other lands formerly Jn Sextons and to another tenement formerly Rich Hoes and a pasture upon the Hoe formerly Jn Wallis and to another garden called Hedges garden with a lane lying between Bridgmans and Taynter croft and also to one croft of land called Thredgolds alias Glasiers formerly Rich Nevills and also to one croft called Doddingpole Hoe and also to one croft of land called Sawers containing 4a fine