[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Earls Colne Manor: Fine Book (ERO D/DPr100A)

1711 (1711)

document 24400592

Edw Abbut 1711 admitted after the death of his father Edw Abbut to a messuage or tenement called Skinners alias the Kings Head one croft with the buildings thereon a barn called Burtons Barn or Garden one tenement called Gentries three crofts lying on the south side the lane on the back of the town leading to Colne Park called Bearcrofts and a croft called Bromecrofts now known by the name of Ashwell Field and New Field fine 25li