[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Rental of the Manors of Earls Colne and Colne Priory (ERO D/DPr118)

1854 (1854)

document 80000465

Copyhold of Earldom

quitrent 1s Wm Fisher Hobbs 20.3.1845 on grant from the lord to parcel of the waste whereon a stable, chaise house or other building hath been lately placed, abutting on Hall Green and lying on the south of the above premises

no. 5A (5b) the grant from the waste to which mr W.F. Hobbs was admitted in 1845 The chaise house built thereon is set on low wheels beneath the ground sill - by which it is thought that it may be removed at the will of the tenant