[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Rental of the Manors of Earls Colne and Colne Priory (ERO D/DPr118)

1854 (1854)

document 80000350

Copyhold of Priory - 5s - Wm Phil Honywood 3.11.1852 on surrender of Rich Oliver Johnson to all those two crofts of land called Perries also Cocks Crofts - also a parcel of land with a pit formerly parcel of Sedcops - title same as the preceding Husses and parcels of common meadow

Quantity according to Terrier 1598 Fo. 118 is 4a2r24p - the smaller croft contains 1a30r is parcel of Sedcopps - In Thomasine Culverton's admission 1581 they are described as - two crofts, one called Perris alias Coks Croft and one parcel of land called Sedcopps - this abuts upon Husses and on Curds Lane