[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Rental of the Manors of Earls Colne and Colne Priory (ERO D/DPr118)

1854 (1854)

document 80000975

Copyhold of Earldom - quitrent apportioned 1s4d

Phil Wash 9.6.1853 surrender Thos Baker brother and guardian of Jn Baker a lunatic lately deceased - to parcel of ground being the larger portion of 1r of land formerly parcel of Berecroft - now called Spriggs Garden lying at the back of his freehold messuage called Scriveners otherwise Squires

(298c (398c) ) For sketch of these premises - free and copy - and various particulars relating thereto - see admission of Zach Coe page 44. Since his purchase in 1853 Phil Wash has erected several buildings and workshops on the copyhold part, for the purposes of his trade, a carpenter