[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Rental of the Manors of Earls Colne and Colne Priory (ERO D/DPr118)

1854 (1854)

document 80000085

Free deed of the Earldom - rent 6d Thos Daniell (This is another Daniell living at West Bergholt near Colchester) holds by free deed of the Earldom a small tenement on the north side of Church Street to which the free tenure has not been acknowledged on the rolls but the rent is regularly paid by the tenant

No. 58 (58) Commutation map 16 -

sketch plan

At the date of the Commutation map 1836 this belonged to Jn Crabb who converted it into a beer shop with the sign of the Dukes Head - purchased by Thos Daniell 18== Crabb purchased of Isaac Watson

Terrier 1598 Fo. 22 - parcel of Alse Leffingwell's