[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Rental of the Manors of Earls Colne and Colne Priory (ERO D/DPr118)

1854 (1854)

document 80000215

Copyhold of Priory - quitrent 6d Jn Guyon 10.10.1837 surrender of executors of Steph Hubbard to all that messuage etc. called Perrys with the yards etc. situated on Colneford Hill - death fine £40

1743 Jn Johnson surrender of Geo Angier

1773 Jos Crooks

1775 Martha Crooks

1778 Jn Bridge

1811 Edw Wash

1821 Steph Hubbard

120 (120) Commutation map - cottages and garden 1r1p

sketch plan

These premises were burnt down while in occupation of Steph Hubbard who rebuilt them making three good tenements with outbuildings etc. situate on Colneford Hill nearly opposite the Kings Head

Abstract of title no. 54 - sometime called Loveneys (called Perrys in 1578) surrendered by Thos and Thos Loveney 1578

survey 1598 Fo. 124 (144)